Savvy Treats is an artisan bakery and pastry shop located in Rockville, Maryland. With over 30 years of baking experience, we pride ourselves on creating custom dessert options for any event or gathering such as weddings, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries. Our options include custom cupcakes, special occasion cakes and wedding cake designs. For inspiration for your next event, take a look at our online gallery of previous bakery designs here.
My love for baking came at a very young age. I am fortunate to have parents and my Italian grandmother who taught me this fine art. I spent years of my career as an executive but the passion for baking called to me and I listened. I hope the sweet taste and smell of Savvy Treats will pass on that feeling to you and your family.
Give your guests plenty of options to choose from at your next event through a custom cupcake display with a variety of options for cake flavors, fillings, design and color choice. We also offer local delivery right to your door within the DC, Maryland and Virginia area.
Savvy Treats custom cake designers offer a variety of flavor combinations and style options to create your dream cake for your upcoming wedding or big event. We offer everything from round and sheet cake designs choices to cheesecake and cookie cake options.
An award winning wedding cake designer, Savvy Treats will make your special day one to remember through a stunning wedding cake design that is fully customizable for everything from flavor and fillings to design style and color choice. Local full delivery and setup of Savvy Treats wedding cakes are available upon request.
Covid 19 Procedures
Savvy Treats has made recent updates to bakery procedures in order to comply with COVID 19 guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all of our guests. While we understand there will be a decline in person visits to our local bakery, we offer our guests a full service online ordering system as well as the ability to order custom cake designs via phone at 301-762-1745 or via email.
Additionally, here is what we are doing to maintain healthy and safety standards required during COVID 19:
- Having plenty of cleaning and paper supplies on hand, disinfecting all surfaces regularly and following all food safety guidelines and procedures.
- Requiring all employees to wear gloves and proper face coverings
- Instructing employees to remain at home if they have any symptoms of cough or fever
- Limiting the number of guests allowed inside our shop at one time to five persons or less
- Offering hand sanitizer for guests to use upon entering and exiting our building
- Marking safe distancing guidelines for guests when standing in line at our store
- Offering contact free prepaid pickup options for all bakery orders